Saturday, February 18, 2012

Penguin Love --Blog Candy

Here's a card I made for the Squigglefly Challenge this week. The theme for this week is called "Have a Heart, Please" so the only requirement is that the card contains a heart somewhere. I think the penguins themselves on this card show so much heart! Of course though, there's a heart on the little one's chest and a heart in the embellishment that I painted with Smooch.
I wish the image did this card more justice as both the papers are shiny metallic lustre and so shimmery. This image comes from Squigglefly and is called "Penguin Family". It is a newly released image (click here).

Let me add a blog candy question for the day, what's your favorite animal for making cards? Also, be sure an check the winner list (there's one on Feb 1st, and one on Feb 15th), new names have been added! See your name? drop me an email with your address, htondre@aol.com

Project Materials: Cardstock (AC Lustre, Paper Temptress, Neenah); Digi Stamp (Squigglefly), Bling (Michaels); Sticker (Hobby Lobby); Color (Copic markers); Punch (Martha Stewart); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

0 comments:

Post a Comment