Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Pal (Blog Candy)

Here's another adorable stamp that my husband bought me from Simply Betty Stamps for Christmas. I used a wonderful Spellbinders die to cut this out in a fun shape. Isn't she adorable? This would make a great banner if I cut out several of them and decorated it across a room.
If it is still tuesday, then you have time to sign up for the blog candy on saturday and sunday!! Quick before I announce the winners. Now for today's question, what's your favorite die cut/cutting system? WINNER Announced, SEE THE FEB 1ST POSTING!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Rubber Stamp (Simply Betty Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Bling (Prima); Ribbon (Prima); Brads (Making Memories); Adhesives (Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

0 comments:

Post a Comment