Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rain Rain go away.... (blog candy)

I call this card, "Rain Rain go away," but I don't really mean that. Though the rain can be bothersome, we are in quite a drought here in TX, so I am very grateful for the rain we have been getting. If only I had a getup to wear like this little girl, I would be all set to go out in the rain. This adorable image is from artist Heather Valentin called Emily Rainy Day. She's available at the Scrapbook Stamp Society.Today's prize will be a digi stamp from the Scrapbook Stamp Society. Drop by their Site (CLICK HERE) and look at their Digi stamps and leave a comment that lets me know which is your favorite.

Project Materials: Cardstock (AC Shimmery, Neenah); Digi Stamp (Addicted To Stamps-Scrapbook Stamp Society); Borders (Doodlebug); Brads (Making Memories); Saying (Cardstock Sticker); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

0 comments:

Post a Comment