Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Here's the card that I made for my DH for Valentines. She's a darling stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie with a nice embellishment from Soft Spoken. Seeing as how John bought me a bunch of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps this year, I am sure he will recognize this image when he gets this card from me tonight.I hope everyone has a romantic holiday today. Be sure and sign up for the current open contests including Feb 1st, Feb 8th, Feb 10th, Feb 11th and be sure and come back daily to check the winner list and for more blog candy games. Today, tell me what your favorite embellishment for cards is..... PRIZE WINNER LIST has been updated, including the grand prize winner for the first half of the month! New contest starts tomorrow morning!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Nestabilities; Sizzix); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Bo Bunny); Decoration (Soft Spoken); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

0 comments:

Post a Comment