Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oopsies (Blog Candy)

Here's a fun dragon image from Queen Kat's Carla Morrow called Oopsies. I added a funny saying today "It's a crazy life...but I am loving every minute of it." I think that can often sum it up, but my life is nowadays pretty serene and simpler. I much appreciate that after all the crazy medical things I used to go through. Being happy and healthy everyday is much better way to live.We're living it up this last week of the month by having some fun blog candy each day, I must say, How about today, look through the last week of cards and let me know which of the cards I posted this past week was your favorite...include that in your comment....

Have you checked the winner list? Please go look at the list on Feb 15th and Feb 1st....if you see your name in RED...I need to get your address so I can mail your prize. Please email it to me at htondre@aol.com!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Saying (Hobby Lobby); Brads (Recollections); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);

0 comments:

Post a Comment