Friday, February 3, 2012

Planting Seeds of happiness (Blog Candy)

Here's a stunning image from Sweet Pea stamps artist Valerie Wade called "Planting Seeds" (Plate#118). I love this artists amazing fairy images. I just had to add some stunning floral lace that I got while in Turkey, along with some beautiful butterflies. After that, I think the image stands out enough that the card doesn't need any more embellishing.I added little polka dots with a gold pen around the diecut and gently edged the cardstock of the image with some Colorbox Chalk in a deep pink. Here's a closeup of the stampIsn't she just adorable? Makes me think of a little girl running around the meadow, only instead of picking flowers, this little girl is spreading seeds that will turn into flowers.

Today's prize is a Sweet Pea Stamp, so leave a comment today and tell me who is your favorite artist at Sweet Pea Stamps! (CLICK HERE) then come back and tell me which artist makes your favorites. Today you need to leave your response, as a comment to this posting....also, be sure if you haven't left a comment on the Feb 1st posting, you go back and leave one as winner's are being chosen from that listing daily!!! The winner on this posting will be announced Sunday.

Cheers all, Holley

UPDATE 2/5/12 10:45pm cst Winner is Trish, a brand new UM sweet pea stamp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment