Sunday, February 19, 2012

A dream...(BLOG CANDY)

Today's card using another adorable stamp from Simply Betty Stamps. This is one that my husband John gave me. Isn't she adorable? I just love those little skull earrings. Too cute. I added a sweet saying "A dream is a wish your heart makes." I am sure you all know the dream I had. I can't believe it came true!How about some more blog candy? Today's prize will be some rubber stamps (or clear stamps). I am going to have to sit down and actually count the number of stamp sets that I have to give away, but as i am sure you can recall from the photo of the box, it was a LOT. Smiles all!!

Also, please take a moment and double check the prize winner lists, both on Feb 15th and Feb 1st to check for your name, I to use the exact name that your comment appears under. I am also now highlighting in RED the people I haven't gotten addresses for...sorry if you sent it to me and your name is still in red, if so, please send me another email at htondre@aol.com. I have a huge stack of goodies that I am getting ready for the post office. Cheers! (Also, if your name is NOT in red and you haven't sent your address to me, you may send me an inquiry.)

Project Materials: Cardstock (AC, Neenah); Stamp (Simply Betty Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories, Bo Bunny, OTC); Die Cuts (Lifestyles-formerly Quickkutz); Saying (Cardstock Sticker); Color (Copic Marker); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);

0 comments:

Post a Comment