Saturday, February 4, 2012

You are Mine!! Blog Candy!!

Here's an awesome stamp from Simply Betty Stamps. I just love the attitude of this stamp. She's a valentine girl who is gonna get what she wants. I added my own sentiment to this card, I call it "You are mine!" I see the look on that girl's face, you know that's what she is thinking!So, let's have some fun today, when you post, tell me what you want for valentines...hmmmm, let me think, does rubber stamps count? I must say, the stamp I used to make this card was a gift from my husband. That man has learned the way to my heart.....

ALSO, there's a blog candy drawing that is going on for Feb 1st, so be sure to leave a comment on that posting if you haven't yet, and the Feb 3rd Sweet Pea card also has a contest attached, so scroll down to yesterday's entry and read the details on that game too to post your answer. Many days will have different games and prizes all throughout Feb, so watch everyday! Everyone is eligible to win multiple prizes. I will mail goodies anywhere in the world :)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Neenah); Stamps (Simply Betty Stamps; Hero Arts Alphabet); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Netting (Hobby Lobby); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

Today's prize is a Tim Holtz ideaology Salvage Sticker book with 7 pages of 6x12" cardstock stickers (CLICK HERE) (Winner announced Tues);

Update: Winner is Jessica (chick-n-scrap.blogspot)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment