Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bear Hugs! And the new Grand Prize contest starts!

You tug at my heartstrings. Doesn't this image? I know she does for me. She's just the cutest! That's one of those images that I can look at and just immediately know that artist Elisabeth Bell is the creator. Sweet Pea Stamps just came out with this stamp and there's three new stamps that are being released this month from Elisabeth Bell (Click here). Here's a closeup of the image, colored with copic markers
I hope you enjoy this card and will go check out the new Sweet Pea stamps. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I myself did, just a quiet in home celebration with my husband. I also made some sweet treats and took them to the Doctor's office to thank him and his staff as this weekend marked the exact 2 year anniversary of the brain surgery that stopped the seizures.

Be sure and leave a comment today. THIS Posting will now be the main blog candy and winners will now be selected from this posting everyday for the rest of the month!! So Sign up here and Keep CHECKING HERE!! The Feb 1st grand prize, a sheet, i.e. 4 brand new sweet pea stamps, will be announced on the Feb 1st posting. SO please check there (CLICK HERE).

Here we go to start new contest NOW.....everyone leave your comments here....New winners will be added everyday HERE! See your name in RED? that means I haven't heard from you and need your address to mail your prize at the end of the month! htondre@aol.com

NEW WINNERS:


  1. Mommy Lexi

  2. Checker Beads

  3. Barbara Moore

  4. cebelica

  5. Teresa

  6. Penny

  7. Larisa

  8. Jan L. (WOWSTAMPERS)

  9. Nikki

  10. Ellis (Elenor)

  11. Stacy H-W

  12. hlora

  13. ShersL84Bed

  14. TerriAvidReader IN-USA
--new winners added daily!!

Feb 8th--Birdie theme-- Winner Pat!
Feb 10th- Sweet Pea UM Stamp -- Sheetal and Luanne
Feb 11th winner- Lorraine
Feb 16th Stamp Set birthday theme from Queen Kat--JudyJStamper
Feb 17th winner -- Lisa--please go to the Scrapbook Stamp Society and pick out the Digi stamp image that you want and email me at htondre@aol.com

Feb 18th winners--KC, Margie H, Audrey R




I am still looking for THESE winners from the games played on Feb 1st through the 7th! Go to the posting on Feb 1st and look for your name, but here's some winners I am looking for, check this list carefully:



  1. Wendy H,

  2. Grandma Lee,

  3. Scrapin Sista (Alice B),

  4. Gerri H,

  5. Bhawana,

  6. THERESA,

  7. WifeyCookie,

  8. Ardilla,

  9. Tammy,

  10. Malinda,

  11. Emma,

  12. washixane77(olivia),

  13. Pen to Paper,

  14. Scrapalajen aka Jen

Here's the link to the Feb1 posting: CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment