Monday, January 23, 2012

You're such a doll!

Here's a wonderful stamp that I got in my christmas stocking this year from my husband John. She's another cutie from Kraftin' Kimmie. Oh, so adorable. I just love these stamps. This card also uses more the wonderful lace that I got on my trip to Turkiye this summer. Such wonderful memories of that.
If you missed yesterday's posting, be sure to scroll down and read it, see how to sign up for a drawing for some early blog candy before the Feb celebration starts!!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, AC Metallic); Stamps (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilties); Ribbon (JoAnns); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories, Basic Grey, Target); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue, Glue Dots);

0 comments:

Post a Comment