Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper Temptress Angel

Today I am showcasing a great Angel stamp from artist Ava Shwark of Addicted to stamps using wonderful papers that I got from Paper Temptress. This stamp is called Angel 1 (Click here). I colored the image on Neenah paper from Paper Temptress which works great with copic markers.
You can run this paper through your computer printer, so it's perfect for Digi stamps! I got some great die cut tools that have a mix of funky flower shapes and odd circles from Lifestyles (formerly Quikkutz). I chose two sizes that would match my card. For the background of the image I chose a great lightweight blue paper called Blu Raspberry. The card base is a wonderful Glossy paper that I also textured with a sizzix tool and then added color using a colorbox inkpad called Peacock Blue. I added final embellishment with Prima flowers, fun buttons, and Bo Bunny brads.

Isn't she a beauty? Be sure to read a few entries down to hear about the blog hop. Paper Temptress is going to sponser a wonderful gift certificate of $20 during the games in Feb! Woo HOO!! Grab a photo of the prizes and post about it on your blog. Drop me an email and let me know in order to sign up for the first contest (htondre@aol.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment