Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tilda the Tigeress!

Here's an adorable new stamp from Magnolia. It's Tilda in a sweet Tiger costume. I used this stamp to make a sweet valentine. If I had my own cute tiger costume, I would dress up and tell my DH "UR Cute" and "Be Mine." But, since I don't, I guess I will just have to give him this card.Be sure to scroll down a couple entries and look at the wonderful blog candy that is coming. HUGE giveaways will be happening throughout all of Feb. I have great prizes from Sweet Pea Stamps, Paper Temptress, Addicted To Stamps, Squigglefly, tons of stamp sets from Inkadinkado, lots of rubber from Kraftin' Kimmie, loads of scrapbooking supplies, it's a real WOW. I am having a huge celebration for reaching my 2 year anniversary of Seizure Free life thanks to double brain surgery. It was a dark time that lead to the most wonderful change and blessings that I never imagined. I am so thankful to all who helped, sent me cards and prayed for me and now I am thanking the whole crafting community back so ALL MONTH in Feb you will be seeing blog candy fun almost everyday on my blog. Are you ready???

0 comments:

Post a Comment