Sunday, December 18, 2011

Surprise BLOG HOP: Have a magical day!

Hello! Today's a surprise blog hop for Sweet Pea stamp owner Lynette, so I have made a special card just for her!! Here's a wonderful creation using stunning papers from Paper Temptress and a beautiful stamp from artist Rebecca Sinz of Sweet Pea stamp called "Sweet Demons." I used some beautiful textured papers along with some stunning stitched paisley that I acquired this summer at a ribbon store in Istanbul.

The stamped image is done on the Heavenly white paper, this paper is a wonderful thickness and is great for coloring with Copic Markers. I also die cut this paper using one of the newest Spellbinders. This paper is wonderful for stamping on.

After I die cut the paper, I layered it onto a great layer of black paper called black felt grandee. The beautiful column paper of the card is made from Red Pepper Thick columns.


The base of the card is covered in some wonderful stitched paisley designs. I got this awesome ribbon when visiting Istanbul this summer. There is literally a "ribbon district" that contains store after store after store of places that sell nothing but ribbons and laces. It's amazing. A real crafter's dream. I added the saying "Have a magical day" to the card because it goes so well with this image.


Now, off on the blog hop to Jennifer's blog, CLICK HERE. There will be a prize, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs!

Happy Hopping!
Holley

0 comments:

Post a Comment