Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. Here's an adorable card I made with the newest SWALK sets that came out at the end of December from Crafter's Companion. I hope everyone gets gloves to keep their cold hands warm and warm hearts to hug close to them. I know I will.



Here's an enlarged image that shows the wonderful girl. She's super adorable. I stamped her in black memento ink and colored her in alcohol ink markers. Check out the great borders, they are covered with Black Diamond Stickles. Yum.

I hope you all got everything on your wish list this christmas. I already know that my wildest dreams have already come true. Anything more that comes is just a wonderful gift from God. Many blessings everyone.


Holley

0 comments:

Post a Comment