Friday, December 16, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps

So, here's what I got for my birthday from my DH, some wonderful stamps from Simply Betty stamps. Not only this stamp here, that I made a card out of, I got my entire wish list!! How amazing is that?!? It was a delightful surprise. I can't wait to make a bunch of wonderful cards to share with you all. Their images are darling and sometime really quirky, just like I like 'em.


I had to get the one with bat of course, as you know, Austin is home of the largest metropolitan bat colony in the world. I adore this image. Just wait until you see all my other fun Simply Betty stamps!


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp(Simply Betty Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Ribbon (Michaels); Words (Heidi Grace); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Glue All, Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

0 comments:

Post a Comment