Sunday, November 20, 2011

Teddy Bear Gift

Here's a cute gift bag that I made for my cousin's daughter Ayana. She just turned 9 years old last week. I went to visit her and took her a gift in this sweet gift bag. She loved the adorable saying on it.

Here's some more detailed photos so you can see a close up on it.






I had the cutest saying "I love you beary much!" that I stamped as the border and some stunning lace that I got while visiting Turkey that I added as decor to the bag.

If you have been visiting the blog before, then you may recall me sharing some of Ayana's artwork. She's becoming a crafter too!

Project Materials: Giftbag (Micheals); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Stamps (Bear-unknown; Saying- unknown; I think these both come from TAC, but I am not certain); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Flower (Bazzill); Brad (ATC); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Paper (DCWV, Neenah); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);

0 comments:

Post a Comment