Friday, November 25, 2011

Guest Artist: Trish

I got the most delightful surprise in my mailbox last week. A wonderful handmade card from overseas! One of the prize winners, Trish of Hillside Crafts, from my recent contests received a beautiful stamp from Addicted to stamps and used it to create this stunning card for me! WOW. I wish you could see it in person, the frame is metalic, the roses and ribbons are done with a lustre coating on them and the fairy is painted in metallics. It's stunning. Holding the card at an angle shows a lovely glimmer in all the colors.She also sent me a wonderful treat! a brand new set of rubber stamps and even sweeter--one of the kindest notes. It was such a day brightener. Thanks so much Trish. I hope my blog readers enjoy your card too! If you want to see more of Trish's creations, she has a blog at Hillside Crafts.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment