Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is for You


Hey, I’m Chelsea Amarelle, I am one fan of the Jonas Brothers, and for me Kevin, Joe and Nick are my inspiration. My story begin when I met one of cool boy in my school, he is tall, thin, chink, and he's good at playing football, basketball and many other kind of sport, not only that he also kind, has many experience, and I think he is perfect. I remember when we first met, in front of the computer laboratory when school broke, he walked behind me and I saw his name “Jacob Abraham”. Okay whose care about his name, but for me from the first met, I felt different.

We are in one class, I think this is what we call “fate” God is really fair. Thanks God I met him! “Years 3000 playing” I said, “What?” my best friend said.

“Ah no, I just wanna sing this song”

“What song?”

“Years 3000 from Jonas brother”

“Ah, who’s care?”

“Hey I’m biggest fans of them”

We continued to the lesson. “Oh God I had bad mark on Biology? Why? I think I’m smart (I always praised myself as a sign of gratitude) Oh yea in my head there only Jonas brother, but I think Kevin or Nick or Joe never care about me, but why I care about them? Oh yea their song is for me “Your biggest Fan” “Video Girl” “Hello Beautiful” Oh gosh I’m so crazy right now!”

“Hey, can you tell me essay number 4?” Jacob called me. Oh gosh, my heart raced so fast like PEDROSA when he is in the circuit MOTO GRAND PRIX. TAKE A BREATH! (One of the Jonas brother’s song) “Number four? Yea of course! Can you give me paper?” I answered. “Wait!” oh gosh! What happened with me? I help him to cheat on Physics Exam? Just okay, just for him! 6 MINUTES (one of the Jonas Brothers’ song) I wrote my answered. “Here!” (I give a piece of paper with a sweet smile). “Thanks!” Jacob grateful. “Oh never mind it! (I hope he always requesting help on exam). Since then I like test or Exam.

7:05 (Jonas brother’s song) “I late, he also” I talked with my chair mate.

“Who’s late?” she answered.

“Nick Jonas”.

“What? Who is he?”.

“Ah, Jacob!”. “He never late before”.


Hey you (Jonas brother’s song)!” I greeted Jacob

“What?”

“You late dude!”

“Yes, I always late”

“Are you kidding? You always come early”

“hah, it’s not important”


“What? You talked with him?” my chair mate said. “Why? Is that wrong?” “He is the coolest boy” “Oh please, he is kind!” “Keep it real (Jonas brother’s song)” “This is me (Jonas brother’s song) don’t try to avoid my life!”

“Hey, I’m forget, thanks a lot for your help yesterday” Jacob said. “What? For what?” “In Physics test!” “Oh with pleasure, never mind it!” “Thanks again!” “I said yes, don’t excessive!”

Last subject in school we talked about fairy tale. I love Fairy tale “Bed time stories” my mother always red it for me before I go to bed, I like to hear it. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, and many others. “LIKE THIS!” I whispered to my friend. “What?” Oh he knew almost all of story? I can’t believe this but I like this! I became interested in him. So crazy, why when we love someone he became looked like our favorite star? I think he looked like Nicholas Jerry Jonas, my favorite singer from JONAS BROTHER. Make it Right (Jonas Brother’s song) Chels! It’s impossible that you love him (I muttered to myself). Time For me to fly (Jonas Brother’s song) in the sky and fulfill the rainbow with love after big rain of Chocolate love, after light of Candy and after Teddy Bear wind, he always humming to my mind. “Hello Chels!” he asked. “Yes!” “Are you okay?” “Yes I’m okay, why?” “Look at your hair!” “What?” Oh gosh my hair like porcupine! “Do you know Bella?” Jacob said. “Did you mean BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?” “Yea, my sister like it!” “That’s great, I like it too!” Can't Have You (Jonas Brother’s song) I wanna talk to him, but I can’t. I try to keep away with him, I hope I can do it.

Well... well... I broke with my boyfriend, because I like him. STUPID! Yes my brother said that “Don’t leave someone who loves you just because the person you like, because the person who you like will leave you for someone who he love” I did the most stupid thing, now my ex-boyfriend has new girlfriend, and me? I don’t have anything, Saturday Night + Heavy Rain + Coldness + Blanket = Perfect SINGLE. Now I like ALICE who LOST IN WONDERLAND, like SNOW WHITE who must LIVED in THE JUNGLE, like CINDERELLA who must do the household, like ARIEL the LITTLE MERMAIDE who must change her voice to live with Prince Eric, like BELLA the BEAUTY girl who must live with a stranger AND THE BEAST and like myself who lost in love. I believe ONE DAY AT A TIME my HEART AND SOUL will HOLD ON, STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU and Wouldn't Change A Thing and must Give Love a Try, Before the Strom, I will GOTTA FIND YOU and MAKE IT RIGHT because WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES I’ll tell you that Love Sick and Invisible, YOU JUST DON’T KNOW IT I’m YOUR BIGGEST FAN and YOU’RE MY FAVORITE SONG. Sometimes, love make me PARANOID and make me wanna go OUT OF THIS WORLD and say the last world for you GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE. (The bold and caps lock words are the song of Jonas Brother).

There’s not the true love between we and the other human, the true love it just between we and our GOD, someone who we love will leave we alone, but GOD never leave we alone. So, don’t too much to love someone. I just wanna make my life like a fairy tale, but my story is HAPPILY EVER AFTER just in ONCE UPON A TIME.

My name is I

My problem is LOVE

The solution is YOU

Love is FROM heart

But it Different each other

We can put it in our heart deep SIDE

by: Bhebii Jonas Rahma :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment